1. Subject duties
- Teaching and training students in Software Engineering, Information Technology (universities and colleges).
- In addition, the department also participates in teaching informatics subjects in the training programs of other faculties and disciplines throughout the university.
- Develop and manage software engineering training programs.
- Scientific research and support to build information systems in the school.
- The faculty of the subject currently has 13 lecturers with doctoral, master and university degrees.
- Most of the lecturers are young, dynamic, enthusiastic and highly qualified.
3. Cooperation in training and scientific research
- In addition to specialized teaching in the subject, subject lecturers also participate in teaching informatics subjects in the branches of the faculties in the school.
- Cooperate with domestic and foreign experts on improving training quality and scientific research orientation.
- Regularly cooperate with departments and agencies in the province, informatics companies inside and outside the province (IBM, Sun VN....) in information technology projects, seminars on informatics.... to exchange human resource needs and update new technologies introduced in the teaching process, with the aim of training quality students and ensuring professional qualifications after graduation, meeting the needs of society .
Personnel under the Department of Software Engineering:
|1||Doan Thanh Nghi||Head of Department||Computer science|
|2||Pham Huu Dung||Deputy Head of Department||Information system|
|3||Nguyen Thi My Truyen||Deputy Head of Department||Computer science|
|4||Le Trung Thu||Lecturer||Computer science|
|5||Le Van Toan||Lecturer||Information system|
|6||Nguyen Minh Vi||Lecturer||Information system|
|7||Huynh Phuoc Hai||Lecturer||Information system|
|8||Tran Thi Tuyet Van||Lecturer|
|9||Thieu Thanh Quang Phu||Lecturer||Information system|
|10||Huynh Ly Thanh Nhan||Lecturer||Computer science|
|11||Nguyen Hoang Tung||Lecturer||Information system|