1. Common goal
Training bachelors of Information Technology College with basic and specialized knowledge in the field of information technology; Equip students with advisory capacity and ability to organize and perform tasks of a specialist in the field of information technology. Equip students with knowledge of the process of building, maintaining, and managing information systems, computer networks and communications.
1.2. Detail goal
2.1. About moral qualities
- Being patriotic, ready to defend the fatherland, enthusiastically building a rich and strong country, a democratic, just and civilized society. Solidarity and cooperation with colleagues in professional work, in life, help each other to build a good team.
- Having a sense of social responsibility, contributing to community development; have good political qualities, have a sense of organization and discipline, have a scientific and serious working style, have professional ethics in information protection, copyright, have a teamwork spirit, have a sense of improve professional capacity and regularly practice discipline and communication ability.
2.2. About knowledge
- Knowledge of computer systems and computer network security.
- Mastering the knowledge of computer networks and network equipment, Web, Internet.
- Having knowledge of society and law related to information technology.
2.3. About skills
- Ability to manage information systems in agencies and enterprises.
- Ability to apply information technology in practical work.
- Skilled in database administration and network administration.
- Build management software of moderate complexity.
- Proficient in using office software, well exploiting Internet services.
- Good programming skills and ability to work in a team.
3. Training period: 3 years.
4. Total amount of knowledge: 101 credits (excluding Physical Education and Defense Education).
5. Eligible subjects: Students who have graduated from high school or graduated from high school, passed the entrance exam for universities and colleges organized by the Ministry of Education and Training.
6. Training process, graduation conditions: According to Decision No. 286/QD-ĐHAG, dated March 6, 2009 and Decision No. 357/QD-ĐHAG, dated November 21, 2011 of the University Rector An Giang.
7. Scale: 10 point scale (then converted to 4 point scale).
The files are attached to the article: